Barilla Bay Farm Tour Booking
OYSTER, ABALONE & GINGER BEER LAND BASED FARM TOUR
- Bookings are essential for all public tours, bookings close 3hrs prior to the tour. Please call (03)62485458 to check availability for on-the-day bookings.
- Our tours are land based
- Enclosed footwear is recommended
- The tour takes approximately 50-60 minutes and includes the following:
- An informative overview of oyster farming, processing and grading
- A live oyster display and interaction
- Photo opportunities
- Beach tour to see the oyster lease
- Informative display on the Abalone industry in Tasmania
- Access to seeing dried abalone in a processing environment
- An introduction to Gillespie’s Ginger Beer- Tasmania’s traditional ginger beer
- Taste and viewing of the processes of the ginger beer brewery
- Six (6) freshly shucked oysters
Private tours are available with a minimum of ten (10) persons, email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
Please fill out the booking form, select your date and the tour time. Your booking will be confirmed via email.
Please note bookings will close 3 hours before tour start time.
Students must show student I.D to receive discount.
By booking online you agree to the Barilla Bay Tours terms & conditions.