Airline & Australia Post Order
Terms and Conditions:
Please read carefully.
These terms and conditions cover all orders made for airline and postal delivery.
- Barilla Bay accepts no liability for the package once it has been lodged with the Airline or Australia Post.
- You will be sent a tracking number for the parcel.
- If your parcel does not arrive or is damaged, please contact Australia Post or the Airline to lodge a complaint.
- If you would like the parcel left at your door please note this in the “Anything Else” section and we will request this with Australia Post, Barilla Bay accepts no liability for this request.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to track the airline order and ensure they are able to pick the delivery up in reasonable time. Please check with your airport for pick-up times. Barilla Bay accepts no liability for packages not picked up within the reasonable time.
By submitting this order, you accept these terms and conditions.